LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) — Twelve business and community leaders are among the first appointees making up a board that will oversee a partnership designed to bring new life to west Louisville.
Among the members are Louisville Urban League President and CEO, Sadiqa Reynolds, Metro Council President David James, and Republic Bank CEO Steve Trager.
Other members include:
- J. Michael Brown, Governor’s Executive Cabinet secretary
- Jeana Dunlap, urbanist and strategic advisor representing the NAACP
- DeVone Holt, vice president of external affairs at Goodwill of Kentucky, representing One West
- Christina Shadle, director of investment at the Louisville Urban League
- Jennifer Hancock, CEO of Volunteers of America
- David Kaplan, attorney at Kaplan Johnson Abate & Bird LLP
- Dr. Dawn Wade, chief strategy officer at NIMBUS, president