We are searching for problem solvers. Individuals who bring energy with a fresh and creative perspective to addressing challenges. Collaborators who enjoy the search for business value utilizing technology. Facilitators who thrive in a network of fast-paced teams, primarily supporting Agile projects. Is this you? We invite you to apply today!
In addition to supporting Freddie Mac in creating a better housing finance system and making home possible for millions of families, Associates enjoy access to a variety of growth & development opportunities. We offer a diverse workload, with changing job functions and broad exposure to a variety of business areas and subject matter. The professional role is a great opportunity to set a strong foundation for a meaningful and successful career.
- Top-notch internal training in a variety of topics through Freddie Mac University.
- Mentoring at a department and corporate level.
- Networking and leadership opportunities through Employee Resource Groups, such as Rising Leaders.
- Ample room for career advancement on a team dedicated to promoting from within.
As a Business Rules Professionals you will implement The Decision Model methodology to manage business logic (e.g. rules) for an enterprise decision management service used by applications and business processes throughout Freddie Mac’s largest line of business, the Single-Family business. A typical day includes:
- A quick check-in with teammates & business partners to get organized
- Iterating through business requests, and performing impact analysis
- Recommending approaches/solutions to problems, and communicating pros & cons
- Coordinating with IT and business partners to ensure alignment to approaches/solutions
- Authoring Business Rules and working with test teams to ensure expected behavior
- Sharing ideas for process improvements and automation opportunities
- Mastering how to apply decision modeling and rules change process to solve business challenge
- Typically has minimum of 2-5 years related experience
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Ability to work with and collaborate across the team
- Strong consultation and communication skills
- Ability to use data to help inform strategy and direction
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Change leadership
- A sense of humor
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Job Category:Information Technology